Friday

True friend



I planted few flowers, one for each friend .I think they were four, but I only remember one!! When the autumn and winter came ,my flowers died , but when the spring returned the flowers came back to life , but to my surprise only three were standing there , strong and smiling at the face of the sun . One day heavy clouds passed them , angry rain poured heavily from a very dark sky , my flowers fell down , broken and dead. The sun came back again strong and good , I gazed at the two flowers that stood there happy and enjoying the lovely summer breeze . the time passed by and a rage storm visited again my dear flowers , Suddenly , It was only a lonely little flower left. The storm broke you , and in the rain you were drowned , I am very sure , You are my real true friend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment