Monday

...And a flower died





My dear friend , oceans were between us , the distance was so unreal , I wish I could have been there for you  , to hold your tiny hands , to talk about the sun and the rain , I wish I could–somehow-  take your pain away , to listen to you telling me how it felt at night to be lonely behind your closed door , how it felt to feel like the walls were closing in on you . It hurts me when I think of you , that I was not there to say goodbye , to say that you are so dear to me , that I love you , that you are a precious flower to me , to tell you that your words still linger inside my head . I just wish I was there to see your face for the last time … just for the last time , for few second before your body goes six feet under to lay on the harsh ground , and the wet darkness hold you for eternity… as my thoughts float away a single tear paused on my cheek , the hurt , the grief ... I just wish I was there my dear friend….

No comments:

Post a Comment